There’s a lot to learn in Physics and students often feel overwhelmed.
That’s were we come in! We can organize the material you need to know and help guide your studying…
…and you’ll see that Physics can be really interesting and fun!
And that will improve your grades!
GRADE 12 PHYSICS
Grade 12 Physics dives even deeper into the laws and theories of physics. Students continue their exploration of energy transformations and the forces that affect motion, and start to investigate electrical, gravitational, and magnetic fields, as well as, electromagnetic radiation. Students will also explore the wave nature of light, quantum mechanics, and special relativity. Our grade 12 Physics tutors help students master their understanding of these concepts while showing them how these concepts apply to technology and society. Students learn to analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Scientific notation
- Significant digits
- Vector operations
- Principles of kinematics and free body diagrams
- Uniform circular motion and motion in a plane
- Effect of zero-G on the human body
- Energy and Momentum
- Understanding of work, energy, momentum
- The laws of conservation energy
- Conservation of momentum in one and two dimensions
- Gravitational, Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Understanding of the concepts related to gravitational, electric and magnetic fields
- The Wave Nature of Light
- Properties of waves
- The principles of diffraction, refraction, interference and polarization
- Quantum Mechanics and Special Relativity
- Albert Einstein’s ideas about relativity, photoelectric effect, and particle physics
- Quantum mechanics and special relativity
- Brief introduction to other theories in quantum mechanics
- 8 Hours of tutoring per month!
- 2 hrs/wk!
- Homework Help!
- Available 24/7 for our student!
- Progress reports for parents!