There’s a lot to learn in Chemistry and students often feel overwhelmed.
That’s were we come in! We can organize the material you need to know and help guide your studying…
…and you’ll see that Chemistry can be really interesting and fun!
And that will improve your grades!
GRADE 12 CHEMISTRY
Grade 12 Chemistry allows students to deepen their understanding of chemistry through the study of the structure and properties of matter, energy changes and rates of reaction, equilibrium in chemical systems, and electrochemistry. Students are also introduced to organic chemistry. Students will also further develop their problem solving skills. Our grade 12 Chemistry tutors help students master all of these fundamental concepts and teach them the importance of chemistry in everyday life and its impact on society.
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds have predictable chemical and physical properties determined by their respective structures.
- Organic chemical reactions and their applications have significant implications for society, human health, and the environment.
- Structure and Properties of Matter
- The nature of the attractive forces that exist between particles in a substance determines the properties and limits the uses of that substance.
- Technological devices that are based on the principles of atomic and molecular structures can have societal benefits and costs.
- Energy Changes and Rates of Reaction
- Energy changes and rates of chemical reactions can be described quantitatively.
- Efficiency of chemical reactions can be improved by applying optimal conditions.
- Technologies that transform energy can have societal and environmental costs and benefits.
- Chemical Systems and Equilibrium
- Chemical systems are dynamic and respond to changing conditions in predictable ways.
- Applications of chemical systems at equilibrium have significant implications for nature and industry.
- Oxidation and reduction are paired chemical reactions in which electrons are transferred from one substance to another in a predictable way.
- The control and applications of oxidation and reduction reactions have significant implications for industry, health and safety, and the environment.
- 8 Hours of tutoring per month!
- 2 hrs/wk!
- Homework Help!
- Available 24/7 for our student!
- Progress reports for parents!