There’s a lot to learn in Chemistry and students often feel overwhelmed.
That’s were we come in! We can organize the material you need to know and help guide your studying…
…and you’ll see that Chemistry can be really interesting and fun!
And that will improve your grades!
GRADE 11 CHEMISTRY
Check Out Our Chemistry Blog!
Grade 11 Chemistry allows students to deepen their understanding of chemistry through the study of the properties of chemicals and chemical bonds. Chemical reactions and quantitative relationships in reactions are also explored. Other major themes include solutions and solubility, atmospheric chemistry, and the behaviour of gases.
- Matter, Chemical Trends, and Chemical Bonding
- Every element has predictable chemical and physical properties determined by its structure.
- The type of chemical bond in a compound determines the physical and chemical properties of that compound.
- It is important to use chemicals properly to minimize the risks to human health and the environment.
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemicals react in predictable ways.
- Chemical reactions and their applications have significant implications for society and the environment.
- Quantities in Chemical Reactions
- Relationships in chemical reactions can be described quantitatively.
- The efficiency of chemical reactions can be determined and optimized by applying an understanding of quantitative relationships in such reactions.
- Solutions and Solubility
- Properties of solutions can be described qualitatively and quantitatively, and can be predicted.
- Living things depend for their survival on the unique physical and chemical properties of water.
- People have a responsibility to protect the integrity of Earth’s water resources.
- Gases and Atmospheric Chemistry
- Properties of gases can be described qualitatively and quantitatively, and can be predicted.
- Air quality can be affected by human activities and technology.
People have a responsibility to protect the integrity of Earth’s atmosphere.
Contact Us For Tutoring!
- 8 Hours of tutoring per month!
- 2 hrs/wk!
- Homework Help!
- Available 24/7 for our student!
- Progress reports for parents!
Register with two students or more and get 25% OFF the monthly rate for each student!
Learn Chemistry Online!
General Chemistry Online Course with
Dr. Franklin Ow, Ph.D.
Join Dr. Franklin Ow’s General Chemistry online course where he explains difficult concepts in easy-to-understand language and follows with plenty of step-by-step examples you will likely see on homework and exams.